The Florida Dispute Resolution Center’s Annual DRC Conference ADR: Options and Opportunities takes place August 15-17 at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Traditionally, more than 900 ADR professionals attend the two-day event to enhance their knowledge, sharpen their skills and network with colleagues from across the state. The conference registration, agenda and workshop schedule will be available soon.
Hotel Group Rate: $121 per night
Make a Hotel Reservation Online, CLICK HERE
Contact AK Consulting Group
Live audio webcast. Learn how to unlock the editing features available in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Use Fill & Sign; Add Text; add elements like X, check or circles; add a digital signature; and more. Presented by attorney Sarah E. Kay ADR Section members register for only $40. Non-section members $50. Registration details coming soon.
SAVE THE DATE! Don’t miss the section’s Sept. 6-7 leadership retreat at the beautiful Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa. Join your section colleagues for networking, meetings and fun. Links to registration and hotel reservations coming soon. We hope to see you there!
Ready to advance your mediation practice? Join us at the Mediation Academy on Oct. 25-26, 2019 and expand your competency and experience. Certified mediators will share their expertise and practical insights. Faculty for the 2019 Mediation Academy are among the most experienced mediators in Florida. Some work in large firms and others practice solo. Each is certified as a County, Circuit Civil or Family mediator. COURSE NO. 3260. CLE 10.0 HOURS. GENERAL 10.0 HOURS. CME 10.0 HOURS.
- Practice techniques and receive live, immediate feedback that will make you a better mediator.
- Learn best practices for transitioning your practice from direct client representation to dispute resolution as a neutral.
- Gain appropriate, ethical mediation techniques to address a complex circuit civil litigation.
- Advance your experience in handling hurdles that can appear in complex cases.
- Improve how you handle openings in circumstances ranging from hostile to congenial—what to do and when.
- Get pro tips on how to test party-imposed limitations without overstepping ethical boundaries.
- Increase your statewide network of mentors and co-mediators.