124 S Franklin St
Tampa, FL 33602
Ready to advance your mediation practice? Join us at the Mediation Academy on Oct. 25-26, 2019 and expand your competency and experience. Certified mediators will share their expertise and practical insights. Faculty for the 2019 Mediation Academy are among the most experienced mediators in Florida. Some work in large firms and others practice solo. Each is certified as a County, Circuit Civil or Family mediator. COURSE NO. 3260. 10.0 CLE/CME credits, including 1 Ethics credit for both CLE and CME.
MENTORING ACADEMY WEBPAGE
- Practice techniques and receive live, immediate feedback that will make you a better mediator.
- Learn best practices for transitioning your practice from direct client representation to dispute resolution as a neutral.
- Gain appropriate, ethical mediation techniques to address a complex circuit civil litigation.
- Advance your experience in handling hurdles that can appear in complex cases.
- Improve how you handle openings in circumstances ranging from hostile to congenial—what to do and when.
- Get pro tips on how to test party-imposed limitations without overstepping ethical boundaries.
- Increase your statewide network of mentors and co-mediators.