Details and registration will be available soon. Check the Mentoring Academy webpage for updates.
Ready to advance your mediation practice?
Join us at the Mentoring Academy on November 5 – 6, 2021, and expand your competency and experience.
- Practice techniques and receive live, immediate feedback that will make you a better mediator.
- Learn best practices for transitioning your practice from direct client representation to dispute resolution as a neutral.
- Gain appropriate, ethical mediation techniques to address a complex circuit civil litigation.
- Advance your experience in handling hurdles that can appear in complex cases.
- Improve how you handle openings in circumstances ranging from hostile to congenial—what to do and when.
- Get pro tips on how to test party-imposed limitations without overstepping ethical boundaries.
- Increase your statewide network of mentors and co-mediators.