The Florida Dispute Resolution Center (DRC) is pleased to announce that our 30th Annual DRC Conference, ADR: Improving the Resolution of Civil Cases, will be held at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando on August 11 – 13, 2022.
After thoughtful consideration, the conference is returning to the Rosen Centre Hotel and gathering with you in Orlando.
Please note the following items:
- The Call for Workshop Proposals is available now by clicking here. Please consider becoming part of our conference faculty. The deadline for submission is February 25, 2022.
- Event fees will be announced when registration opens in May.
- Lodging reservations can be made by clicking here or calling 1-800-204-7234, please reference OSCA / DRC to receive the $129 group rate.
- Convention Recordings will be recording all plenaries and workshops for post-conference purchase.
- The conference is eligible for 11.1 hours of CME including 1.5 hours of mediator ethics.
- More information about the conference will be posted soon.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact the DRC planning team by e-mail.