Please join your ADR Section friends and colleagues for “Mediation Mixers” at various locations around the state to celebrate mediation. The American Bar Association recognizes the third week in October as Mediation Week to educate the public about mediation. During Mediation Week, the ABA encourages all to recognize the importance of the work of neutrals, advocates, and policymakers and celebrate the strides we have made in institutionalizing mediation as a dispute resolution process.
Members of the ADR Section are hosting mixers during October to highlight Mediation Week, provide information about Section membership, and encourage networking and camaraderie among fellow mediators. Please RSVP in advance to the hosts below. All are welcome!
Mediation Mixers Planned Around Mediation Week 2022
- To Be Rescheduled—Tampa (Carlton Fields, 4221 W. Boy Scout Blvd., Ste. 1000, 5 PM): Kathy McLeroy, email@example.com. RSVP required.
- October 19—Fort Lauderdale (American Social – Las Olas, 721 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.): Lori Adelson, Lori@ApprovedADR.com and Fran Tetunic, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 19—West Palm Beach (The Treehouse, 380 Trinity Place, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, 6 – 8 PM): Adam Myron, AMyron@Cagnetmyronlaw.com, Shari Elessar, email@example.com, and Cristina Maldonado, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 20—Miami (American Social – Brickell, 690 SW 1st Ct., 33130/5:30 – 8:30 PM): Patrick Russell, email@example.com. Sponsors/Hosts: Steven Chaneles and Salmon & Dulberg Dispute Resolution. Complimentary appetizers and cash bar. Valet parking available onsite.
- October 27—Orlando (The Monroe, 448 N. Terry Avenue, Orlando, 5 PM): Lawrence Kolin, Lkolin@uww-adr.com, and Roy Kobert, firstname.lastname@example.org.